24.2MP CMOS Sensor: Maximizing Sensitivity and Image Quality
Breathtaking quality with wide dynamic range and sharp, natural expression, even at high sensitivity settings. Maximum sensitivity of ISO 51200.
4K 60p Smooth Video Recording
LUMIX S1 delivers 4K 60p video (QFHD 4K: 3840 x 2160 MP4) in a full-frame format, even in rapidly moving scenes.
Advanced Recognition Technology
Create with high-speed, high-precision focus at every angle thanks to the unified control of sensor, engine and lens. 480 fps and DFD technology offer high-precision autofocus of approx. 0.08 seconds.
Built Tough for Rugged Conditions
The durable magnesium alloy die-cast frame is sealed to help protect every seam, dial and button. The camera is dust and splash-resistant* and designed for use in temperatures as low as -10°C.
Unlimited Possibilities with L-Mount
Leica Camera, Panasonic and Sigma have aligned to offer photographers a limitless spectrum of mix-and-match creative possibilities.
- LUMIX S PRO Certified by LEICA 50mm F1.4
- LUMIX S PRO Certified by LEICA 70-200mm F4 O.I.S.
- LUMIX S 24-105mm F4 Macro O.I.S.
Explore More Special Features
Combining expressive power with outstanding usability, full-frame mirrorless cameras LUMIX S1R,S1 inspire passionate photography.
- Photo Shooting Performance
- High-Speed, High Precision AF
- Video Shooting Performance
- Body Design and Expandability
- Full Frame Sensor – 24.2-megapixel full-frame (35.6mm x 23.8mm) MOS sensor that provides a wide dynamic range and excellent performance at high sensitivity. (ISO 51200 Max sensitivity)
- 4K HDR Video - 4K 60p, 4K 24/30P unlimited recording, 4K60P 29:59 min limited recording. HDR Mode and Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG). V-Log with Internal 4:2:2 10-bit 4k30/24p (4K60p output only) available via optional software upgrade key.
- 96MP High Resolution Mode – A sensor shift technology suitable for taking very high-resolution landscapes and fine art photos via tripod with toggleable motion correction capabilities
- LVF and Monitor – 3.2” 2,100K-dot RGBW LCD monitor (3:2 aspect ratio) with triaxial tilt moving element, plus large 5,760k-dot high-resolution OLED eye viewfinder
- Rugged Mirrorless Camera Design – Dust/splash/freeze-resistant design withstands heavy field use under harsh conditions for high mobility